Follow these simple directions to figure out your ring size. Determining your ring size is simple. Just follow these five steps:
1. Cut a strip of paper 0.5” wide and about 8” long.
2. Wrap the paper around the finger you will wear the ring on. Make sure to wrap it around the widest part of your finger, even if that is your knuckle. The ring won’t sit there but needs to slide over it.
3. Find the spot where the paper overlaps and mark it with a pen or pencil.
4. Using a ruler, measure the length of the paper from the edge to the spot you marked. Every inch counts and, if needed, round up to the nearest inch.
5. Look at our chart below to find your ring size.